St. Philip Neri Italian Festival
May 14 – 16, 2020
Beginning at 5:00 pm on Thursday, May 14th, Italian Festival attendees will be invited to view and bid on the exceptional items offered in the Silent Auction. Participants are asked to register for a bidder number and obtain a bidder card at the entrance to the auction area in the church’s Parish Center. If attendees are also taking part in the Live Auction, it is only necessary to register once. Bidding on the Silent Auction items will be brisk throughout the three-day festival and will close promptly at 5:30 pm on Saturday, May 16th.
2020 Silent Auction items Coming Soon
2019 Silent Auction items include:
- Beautiful Dining Room Table Set
- Amor Artis Brewing Tour and Taste Test for 4
- St. Anne Enrollment Fee and Summer Camp
- Handcrafted Doll Houses
- Handcrafted Lego Table
- Signed Panthers Lithograph Football
- Backyard BBQ from Sonny’s BBQ that will feed up to 25 people
- Golf Green Fees at Leroy Springs, Lancaster Golf Club and Tega Cay Golf Club
- Gift Certificates to Summer Camps including Camp Gladiator, Rock Hill Gymnastics, Champion Gymnastics, Winthrop University and GymFit
- Winthrop University Season Basketball Tickets
- Professional Services including Dental, Chiropractic, Photography, Law and Accounting
- Gift Cards to Restaurants including Pump House, Fish Market, Towne Tavern, Fratelli and Showmars
- Certificates for Family Fun Experiences from places like Breakout Games, Navitat Canopy Adventures and Paintball Park
- Kids Activities and Birthday Parties
- and SO MUCH MORE!!!
Bidding for the Live Auction will begin at 6:45 pm on Saturday, May 16th. Bidding is fast and furious…and is loads of fun! Throughout the Italian Festival, the higher-ticket Live Auction items will be displayed on a table in the Parish Center. No bidding is allowed on the Live Auction items until the event begins on Saturday. Come, and see for yourself the featured auction items.
The Festival’s auctioneer has appointed “Spotters,” who are placed strategically throughout the Parish Center to spot your bid, generate excitement and energy. They will not only entertain you, but also make you want to join in the bidding action.
Please Note: All items purchased through both the Live and Silent Auctions will be available for pick-up immediately after the Live Auction. St. Philip Neri is not responsible for delivery, so please plan accordingly, especially for the larger items. We accept debit and credit cards as well as cash and checks.
2020 Silent Auction items Coming Soon
2019 Live Auction Items Include:
- Up to a 5 Ton Residential Armstrong Air HVAC System Installed with Labor and Warranty Included from Comfort Systems of York County valued at $8,200
- One Week in the Florida Panhandle – “Inspired by Nature” Condo in Cassine Gardens
- Charleston Vacation Getaway Package from Biehl & Welch Dentistry
- Orthodontic Services from Riordan Orthodontic valued at $3,000
- Our Lady of Guadalupe Pilgrimage with Noelette Tours
- Hilton Head Vacation Getaway
- 2 Day Pontoon Boat Rental at Tega Cay Marina
- Dental Services from Jasper Dentistry valued at $3,000
- Vermeil Chain Necklace with Labradorite Gemstones and Baroque Pearls from Donald Haack Diamonds & Fine Jems
- BMW Driving Experience from BMW Performance Driving School
- Downtown Greenville, South Carolina Getaway
- Married Couple Estate Planning from Monk Law Firm valued at $1,500
- Orthodontic Services from Murdock Orthodontics valued at $1,000
- Chiropractic Consult from Gonstead Chiropractic Center valued at $2,000
Silent & live auction donations
THANK YOU to all who donated to our 2019 Silent and Live Auctions. If you are interested in donating to the 2020 auctions, or for more information, please contact one of the people listed below.
Contact: Shannon Hatton | 360.600.6054 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Sharon Ruble | 864.380.9086 | email@example.com