St. Philip Neri Italian FestivalMay 17 – 19, 2018
Beginning at 5:00 pm on Thursday, May 17th, Italian Festival attendees will be invited to view and bid on the exceptional items offered in the Silent Auction. Participants are asked to register for a bidder number and obtain a bidder card at the entrance to the auction area in the church’s Parish Center. If attendees are also taking part in the Live Auction, it is only necessary to register once. Bidding on the Silent Auction items will be brisk throughout the three-day festival and will close promptly at 5:30 pm on Saturday, May 19th.
2018 Silent Auction items include:
- Greenville Golf Package including a 1 night stay at Embassy Suites and a round of golf for 2
- Saluda Zipline Experience including 2 tickets for a zipline canopy tour
- Backyard BBQ from Sonny’s BBQ that will feed up to 25 people
- Procedure Certificate from Azura Medical Spa valued at $3,500
- Beautiful Pottery Pieces and Paintings
- Professional Services
- Gift Cards to Restaurants including Pump House, Fish Market, Towne Tavern, Fratelli and Famous Toastery
- Certificates for Family Fun Experiences from places like Breakout Games, Twisted Beaver River Adventures, Navitat Canopy Adventures and Paintball Park
- Kids Activities & Birthday Parties
- and SO MUCH MORE
Bidding for the Live Auction will begin immediately following the Charitable Drawing, which is sponsored by The Knights of Columbus Council 12366, at 6:45 pm on Saturday, May 19th. Bidding is fast and furious…and is loads of fun! Throughout the Italian Festival, the higher-ticket Live Auction items will be displayed on a table in the Parish Center. No bidding is allowed on the Live Auction items until the Saturday Night closing event. Come, and see for yourself the featured auction items.
The Festival’s auctioneer has appointed “Spotters,” who are placed strategically throughout the Parish Center to spot your bid, generate excitement and energy. They will not only entertain you, but also make you want to join in the bidding action.
Please Note: All items purchased through both the Live and Silent Auctions will be available for pick-up immediately after the Live Auction (approximately 7:30 pm). St. Philip Neri is not responsible for delivery, so please plan accordingly, especially for the larger items. We accept debit and credit cards as well as cash and checks.
2018 Live Auction Items Include:
- Up to a 5 Ton Residential Armstrong Air HVAC System Installed with Labor and Warranty Included from Comfort Systems of York County valued at $8,200
- Charleston Vacation Getaway Package from Biehl & Welch Dentistry valued at $1,150
- Orthodontic Services from Riordan Orthodontic valued at $3,000
- Two Panther Season Tickets valued at $1,200
- Our Lady of Guadalupe Pilgrimage with Noelette Tours valued at $1,799
- 2 Day Pontoon Boat Rental at Tega Cay Marina up to a $900 value
- Brewery Tour for up to 28 People from Charlotte Brewery Tours valued at $1,000
- Dental Services from Jasper Dentistry valued at $3,000
- Diamond and Yellow Gold Ring from Donald Haack Diamonds & Fine Jems valued at $965
- BMW Driving Experience from BMW Performance Driving School valued at $449
- Downtown Greenville, South Carolina Getaway valued at $460
- Orthodontic Services from Murdock Orthodontics valued at $1,000
- Married Couple Estate Planning from Monk Law Firm valued at $1,500
- Steelecroft Jewelers Gift Certificate valued at $350
- St Anne School Enrollment, Application Fee & Summer Camp valued at $605
- Will Package from Johnson Law Firm Services valued at $450
Silent & live auction donations
THANK YOU to all who have donated to our 2018 Silent and Live Auction.
For more information
Contact: Shannon Hatton | 360.600.6054 | email@example.com
Contact: Sharon Ruble | 864.380.9086 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact: Jen Dayrit | 864.270.6821 | email@example.com